"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Narration

I just posted a few pictures from our Christmas Break.  Someone recently explained how they put a lot of pictures on and still be able to write narration to them, but I've lost how to do it.  And usually I can write after I put the pictures on, but I did something this time that wouldn't let me do it this time.  So....if anyone can give me a tutorial on better blogging with pictures and narration, I'm all ears.  In the meantime,  here's what we did over the break:

We loved spending Christmas here in our own home. 
On the 26th, even though we were still a little sick, the kids and I drove to Branson to meet my mom and her husband, Larry.  They had a great condo that we were able to stay at with them.  While in Branson, we were able to score on great deals for after Christmas deals, go to Silver Dollar City (with some free tickets), have supper with Nate's parents (who have a house near there) and just have a great time having fun together.  Unfortunately for Larry, he had to head back to their home soon after arriving; luckily for me, I was able to take my mom home and therefore, spend more time with her. 
After dropping my mom off at her home in southern Arkansas, I headed back to Branson to spend time with Nate's parents.  The kids were delighted to find many of their cousins at their house and I was happy that two of Nate's sisters were there as well! 
After two tornado warnings, we scored a few more great deals in clothing and headed to Liberty where the kids and I were reunited with Nate (trumpets and shouts of hooray!) and where we celebrated New Years.  We also went on a couples date with Nate's parents and siblings, to The Cheesecake Factory.  
It was a crazy, whirlwind trip but so worth it to see so much family!  

No comments: