Homeschooling through a virtual public school really has it's perks! Every Friday we get together with many of the other families who participate in Leavenworth Virtual School to have P.E. and other instructional (usually hands-on learning) taught by professional teachers.
Once a month, we go on a field trip. For January, we went skiing. I've never been and had recently dislocated my shoulder, so I wasn't too adventurous, but Elise, Max and I did get out there and give it a try. It was super fun and super tiring!
 |
| Both kids really didn't want to try this - as seen by their enthusiasm in this picture. heehee |
 |
| Taking the ski course as a small group of 9. |
 |
| Listening to instructions. |
 |
| We're practicing balance and "walking" with our small class. |
(Jan. 13, 2014)
1 comment:
Awesome! I didn't know there were places to ski where you live!
Post a Comment