"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Building a Bridge

Trevor and Mandy invited us over to build the bridge adjoining our property with Steve and Kim's. 

For a more in depth description check out Trevor and Mandy's Building Beyeler Hollow Blog




Mandy and me pretending to be helping.  We got to lay the first board.


a little stream that is fed by a natural spring - beautiful

2 comments:

Kelly West said...

Looks beautiful! I want to come see it one of these years!

Krista said...

One of these days you mean. ;-) But yes, somehow we need to get together more often. Maybe if your family takes a church history trip out here we can see you. And I know I said this about this year, but we really are planning and saving for a Florida trip for next year.